Web Developer Wanted.Reports to Technical Director
- Holder of a Bsc in Computer Science or other related information technology degree, diploma or higher or programming or related field.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding in Content Management Systems: Joomla, Word press or Drupal and others.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstration of building VERY crisp clean websites, with modern interfaces.
- Top skills in HTML and CSS programming.
- Proficiency in PHP, MYSQL and new web technologies,.
- Result oriented and can work under pressure
- Can work odd hours, and deliver on deadline.
- Availability to start working immediately is a bonus.
- Ability and interest in researching and learning new technologies
- A good understanding of other IT skills including hardware and networking will be an added advantage
- Responsible for developing web based solutions for clients
- Have work-plans and time lines that will guide on development
- Arrange clients meetings for consultations i development
- Assist in online Marketing and SEO.
- Understands complex database concepts
1. Demonstration of web development skills with work online.(Send an email with current online jobs).
Date: 11 January 2012
Location: Nairobi Area
Wage/Salary: 20,000 - 30,000
Duration: Per project
Type: Part Time
How to apply: email (include online projects i.e websites you have done)
Company: Nairobi Web Space
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
It is unlawful to employ a person who does not have permission to live and work in Kenya.